One of the best mattresses. One of the best warranties.
At Tempur Sealy, your comfort is as important to us as your guests’ comfort is to you. That’s why we offer one of the industry’s strongest warranties.
Length of limited warranty
Your 10-year limited warranty protects you from the day you purchase your sleep set. In the event that we repair or replace your sleep set, this warranty continues your protection from the original date of purchase.
Limited warranty coverage
Your warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Torn handles, stitches pulled out of the handle where it’s sewn to the mattress, or tears in the mattress fabric where the handles are attached (only if it is determined that handles were not used for moving or carrying the mattress)
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or rip through the fabric
- Body indentations of 1½″ or greater
- Sagging: Your mattress must be continuously supported by a matching foundation, or equivalent, with an appropriate frame. The frame has to include a rigid center support with at least five legs. A rigid center support is equal to a support that extends from the frame to the ground.
- Splits in the wood frame, except those caused by abuse
- Squeaks, rattles or other noises
- Bent, loose or defective beam and / or center support rail
- Loose or broken module wire
- Compression of modules
- Un-stapling of modules
- Sagging: A proper bed frame must continuously support the foundation. For full, full XL, queen and king sets, a rigid center support with at least five legs is necessary.
What’s not covered?
Items and damages not specifically listed in the Warranty Coverage section are not covered:
- Mattress fabric
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress and foundation, if it was determined that the border wire was bent after delivery by Tempur Sealy
- Structural damage from using an improper bed frame (this warranty applies to full, full XL, queen and king size mattresses or foundations ONLY if they are used on an appropriate frame with a rigid center support having five legs)
- Used bedding, or bedding sold “as is,” and floor models
- Bed height
- Comfort preference
- Body indentations of less than 1½″
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation (a mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a foundation as part of a total sleep set)
- Replacement of another piece in the sleep set, unless that piece is defective, too
- Mattress or foundation due to abuse
- Transportation costs
- Sheet fit
- Torn handles, stitches pulled out of the handle where sewn to the mattress, or tears in the mattress fabric where the handles are attached (if it is determined that handles were used for moving or carrying the mattress)
Definitions of defect and non-defect
- Indentations 1½″ or greater
- Indentations ¾″ or greater on memory foam
- Tape blow-out
- Helical spin-out
- Smell that will not dissipate
- Poor craftsmanship
- Comfort preference
- Bed height
- Spills, burns
- Bent or broken border wire
- Damage due to abuse or misuse
- Damage due to use with inappropriate foundation
- Damage due to use with inappropriate frame
- “As-is” bedding
- Floor models
- Unreasonably unsanitary conditions
- Tape edging (usually pulled)
- Bending an innerspring mattress more than 20 degrees
If a warranty problem occurs
If a defect occurs during the warranty period (which is described in the Warranty Schedule above), Tempur Sealy will repair or replace (at our option) the defective mattress and / or foundation within a reasonable period of time.
In order for this limited warranty to be valid, your property must:
- Be the original purchaser.
- Provide the law tag label from the defective product.
If identical materials are not available at the time of product service, Tempur Sealy reserves the right to substitute material of equal or higher value, or, at our option, provide a refund. You’ll be responsible for transportation costs of the product to and from the store or factory, as applicable.
Your warranty does not cover products found to be in an unsanitary condition, or when the product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials.
Mattress Care Guide
Download your hospitality Mattress Care Guide to read more about how to care for and maintain the life of your mattress.